Saturday, October 1, 2016

Horror Read-a-Thon List | October 2016


So, for October, the booksandtea Discord group and I decided on a horror read-a-thon instead of a read-a-long like we usually do. For the longest time, I've been searching for the best and spoopiest horror novel I can find, so this was the perfect opportunity to find some new ones.
We ended up with more than 30 titles to choose from for the read-a-thon. Since there's so many and I recommended a lot of them, I thought I'd get started early because it's never too early for Halloween.

Also, here's a post Lauren made for our challenge.





Let me know if you've read or plan on reading any of these! I've already started and got through quite a few short ones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nightmares #37 | Fool Moon (The Dresden Files #2) by Jim Butcher

Book info: Fool Moon  (The Dresden Files #2) by Jim Butcher | 401 pages/10.5 hours |  Published January 9th 2001 by Roc | Adult, myster...