Friday, December 30, 2016

2 Days Until 2017 | 8 Nights of Books from @booksbeyondimagining

@booksbeyondimagining came up with this idea, go check them out!

2 Books I Didn't Intend to Read but Enjoyed All the Same



  1. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab: I've said before that high fantasy is tough for me, but this one really hit the spot. I love dimensional travel and magic and badass female characters. I haven't finished the series yet, but I know I'll enjoy it when I do.
  2. Believarexic by J.J. Johnson: I got this from NetGalley earlier in the year and was afraid I wouldn't like it. But it was so raw and real, since it's bio-fiction, but also so heartwarming and uplifting. I would definitely recommend it for those who like Girl, Interrupted or other memoir-type books.
Find me:
Instagram | Goodreads | Tumblr | Twitter | Bookish Discord Tumblr post & the join link hosted by @booksandtea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nightmares #37 | Fool Moon (The Dresden Files #2) by Jim Butcher

Book info: Fool Moon  (The Dresden Files #2) by Jim Butcher | 401 pages/10.5 hours |  Published January 9th 2001 by Roc | Adult, myster...