Sunday, December 25, 2016

7 Days until 2017 | 8 Nights of Books from @booksbeyondimagining

@booksbeyondimagining came up with this idea, go check them out!
7 Books I Don't Regret Buying 


  1. Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
  2. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
  3. The Martian by Andy Weir
  4. Mermaids of Eriana Kwai by Tiana Warner
  5. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
  6. The Fever by Megan Abbott
  7. Stories of Your Life and Others by Ted Chiang
I tried to include ones I've at least read. A lot of these, like Six of Crows and The Lunar Chronicles, I borrowed from my library then purchased after the fact. I guess this doesn't really need to be a blog post, but I like using blogger, so now it is!

Find me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nightmares #37 | Fool Moon (The Dresden Files #2) by Jim Butcher

Book info: Fool Moon  (The Dresden Files #2) by Jim Butcher | 401 pages/10.5 hours |  Published January 9th 2001 by Roc | Adult, myster...