Monday, December 26, 2016

6 Days Until 2017 | 8 Nights of Books from @booksbeyondimagining

@booksbeyondimagining came up with this idea, go check them out!


6 of My Favorite Covers, Read or Unread

  1. Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Cordova (unread, pining after): I don't know what it is about this cover that draws me to it, but I'm not complaining. It's got a warm glow but there's also something sinister about it that I love.
  2. We Awaken by Calista Lynne (unread, pining after): BURST OF PURPLE. Love.
  3. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff (unread, pining after): I love the look of this book and it's sequel. I love found-item books, where it's a compilation of things to tell a story. The naked cover is so cool to, because it's like some sort of paper that has a bunch of redactions on it.
  4. Ice Massacre by Tiana Warner (read, owned): The mermaid. The blood. The color. It looks so much cooler in person.
  5. The Merciless by Danielle Vega (read, owned): This is the most intimidating thing I've ever laid eyes on. It's so pink and so... *shudders*
  6. Three Dark Crowns (4 variations) by Kendare Blake (unread, pining after): How can you not love a book that has FOUR COVERS released (nearly) at the same time. It's like choose your own adventure in a book cover!
Okay, yes, it's clearly more than six, but it's only six titles. That counts, right?

Find me:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nightmares #37 | Fool Moon (The Dresden Files #2) by Jim Butcher

Book info: Fool Moon  (The Dresden Files #2) by Jim Butcher | 401 pages/10.5 hours |  Published January 9th 2001 by Roc | Adult, myster...